These days I’m all about cooking easy meals, and if they only dirty one dish, then that’s even better. I’ve shared a couple of my favorite one dish meals in the past, but it’s been a while, so I thought I might share another with you today.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Serves 2-4 (or you can adjust the amount of chicken and veggies to suit your needs)
9x13 glass pan
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I typically use 2-3)
Baby red potatoes
1 packet of Good Seasons Italian dressing powder
1/2 cup butter melted
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Lightly grease the 9x13 pan and set aside.
3. Trim and wash your chicken breasts and season with garlic, salt, and pepper.
4. Cut potatoes into bite size pieces.
5. Cut broccoli into bite size pieces.
6. Arrange the red potatoes down one side of the pan.
7. Arrange the broccoli down the other side of the pan.
8. Place the seasoned chicken breasts down the middle of the pan.
9. Sprinkle the packet of Italian dressing powder all over the potatoes, broccoli, and chicken.
10. Pour the melted butter all over the potatoes, broccoli, and chicken.
I like this meal because, despite the butter, it feels pretty light so it’s perfect for summer. And it only dirties one dish which makes for the easiest clean-up! Plus it only takes a few minutes to prep and then it's totally hands-off for an entire hour which frees me up to unpack book bags, tidy up, set the table, and get things ready for the next day!